Tour to the Bund, Nanjing Road, Jade Buddha Temple, Yu Garden & Yu Market.
- The Bund: the former foreign settlement, ranged along with imposing buildings of the colonial period.
- Nanjing Road: the busiest shopping street in Shanghai.
- Jade Buddha Temple: It is one of the main tourist highlights in Shanghai and it¡¯s also one of the most active temples in China. If you¡¯re lucky, you can watch the monks serving a ceremony in a side room.
- Yu Garden: It is characteristic of the architectural style of the Ming Dynasty and it used to be a private garden with 400 years¡¯ history. In front of the garden, there is a market called Yu Market.
Tour to Shanghai Museum, Children¡¯s Palace & Oriental Pearl TV Tower.
- Shanghai Museum: The biggest museum in China, with a collection of over 120,000 pieces of Chinese art & cultural relics. The museum is especially famous for its treasures of bronzes, ceramics, paintings, and calligraphy.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower: Standing by the Huangpu River with 468 meters high, Oriental Pearl TV Tower is the highest TV Tower in Asia.- Shanghai Children¡¯s Palace: The Shanghai Children¡¯s Palace provides after school education for gifted children. Children participate in a wide range of extracurricular activities such as music, dance, art, model making, science, technology and computer science. The palace hosts many art performances and science and technology contests which attracts thousands of youngsters.